Saturday, May 17, 2008

el bloggo segundo


So, from April 22-27, I was in Seattle visiting my gf, Dara Haagens. We had our 2nd anniversary on the 26th. We did some stuff and we went to see Cirque Du Soleil on the 26th, which was amazing. Yeah...I tend smooch my gf quite a bit and do that whole lovey-dovey thing and sometimes it annoys other people, but sometimes I just can't help myself. While I was up there and Dara was at work (she works as an architect/interior design person) I would do some long bike rides, about 48 miles or so in length in preparation for the Wildflower long course triathlon.
Anyhow, I forgot to mention that the weekend of the 19th, I met Dara and her parents in Eugene because Dara got into the Masters of Architecture program at University of Oregon. She decided that she is going to defer enrollment, so she won't go to school there until next year.

1 comment:

heyroth said...

Awesome for both you and Dara! Congrats to Dara for getting in! Smooching is totally fine and expected..